There are many great sites on the Web, but trying to find those great sites can be a frustrating experience. We have compiled a list of websites that we have found to be helpful sources of information. When you click on a link, a new window will pop up. Close the window when you are ready to return to this page.
Track your tax return through the IRS website.
Home of the IRS on the Web. The IRS has definitely done a nice job on their Website.
State Department of Revenue
Income Tax Refund Status for Indiana
State Tax Refund Link
General Use of My1040Data and My1040Data Toolkit
- Security Time-out
- For your security, clients using My1040Data will be required to log in again after 20 minutes of inactivity. My1040Data Toolkit automatically requires users to log in again after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- 2-Step Verification
- We care about your security. 2-Step Verification is implemented by default.
- Page Loading Issues
- Since a number of pages interact with ProSystem fx Tax, please make sure each page has fully loaded before trying to perform Toolkit functions. Likewise, every page in My1040Data is saved when you navigate from one page to the next within My1040Data. You should make sure each page has fully loaded before continuing to enter your tax data.
- Printing Issues
- The printable version of your return appears in a pop-up window. Pop-up blockers must be disabled to print your return.
- When using an Adobe® Reader® product that displays PDF files on a Macintosh, your Adobe window may display behind the browser window.
System Requirements for My1040Data and My1040Data Toolkit
- Browser Settings
- My1040Data and My1040Data Toolkit require the following browser settings to allow dynamic programming.
- Pop-ups must be allowed for this site.
- Cookies must be allowed.
Money Magazine offers an online edition that is a great resource for financial information.
The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
U.S. Small Business Administration
Small business programs and services to help you start, grow, and succeed.
MSNBC is the place for up to the minute news. Many of the news articles have audio and video clips.
Complete financial news service offers personalized news and market quotes. Plus, links to Barron's Online and Smart Money Interactive.